Wednesday, September 2, 2015

New Dollhouse Miniature Lace Cake Stand

Hi everyone! I've been busy quietly working here as usual. I wanted to present another new dollhouse miniature lace cake stand which I made just recently.

I find it hard finding the right parts to assemble and make dollhouse miniature cake stands here, so when I chance upon something, I'm quite excited. Also, you know that there are certain styles or look that appeals to me more than others, so I trust my instincts when it comes to things like this.


The new design is on the left - 1.6cm. Very simple but elegant. I also like the height difference from my previous lace cake design. You see, I think when it comes to styling, it would add a beautiful dimensional look to your miniature scenes when you can find different dollhouse miniature lace cake stands to display your pastries. So, I am quite excited myself when I created the new one. It is available here.

The older version, at the approximate height of 1.9cm is available here.

Have a wonderful week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)