Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Miniature Green House

Just a few nights ago, I tried assembling this miniature green house kit. It wasn't scaled 1/12 but it didn't quite matter to me as I think I could still do something with it.


I love the window panes, it looked so pretty! I wanted to use this as a backdrop, so I purposely left one side open, so I could photography my miniatures with it.


The miniature green house actually also came with standing legs, but after seeing them, I decided not to glue them onto mine as the legs were too long, and it looked a little disproportionate to the green house. I like the current look.

I took a test shot of it with my cherries ganache cake. I liked how it looked :)


2 comments:

  1. Every scalte that's smaller than reality makes it a miniature. It already looks very fine and I can't wait to see what you are going to put in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gran trabajo, es una maravilla de pastel.
    Un abrazo
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)