Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Dollhouse Miniature Colorful Bouquet

I've been working on this bouquet for the longest time, in between custom orders and sorting through some postal issues that came up. I'm glad I found a solution moving forward for future packages, and finished this miniature bouquet.


I started some of these flowers before I left for my holidays, and had to pick up the momentum after I came back. The colors weren't fixed then, but I knew I wanted to make a bold, bright colored bouquet.

Many hours later, I present you "Color Burst". The veritable explosion of colors found in this bouquet is designed to light your eyes up when you see them in real person. I found myself drawn to the deep dark purples, then to the bright yellows, vibrant reds, dancing oranges and couldn't decide which were my favorite colors.

Bright colors are known to make one feel more energetic, happy and positive. Do you know of anyone around you who needs some bright colors?

I'll need to work on my next bouquet. So many colors, but perhaps I shall make something more festive..We'll see.

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I love the cheerfulness of your bright bouquet of flowers because when I see them it reminds me of Summer, even during the darkening days of a Canadian Autumn. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Elizabeth,

    Thank you so much for visiting and commenting! I'm so happy you love this. I absolutely love colors. You were right...I have been thinking about how early the afternoon skies darkens in Canada now. I was inspired to make something colorful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es todo precioso, un trabajo con un gusto exquisito, una maravilla.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)