Monday, April 26, 2010

I can't get enough of hydrangeas

I've been into flowers, plants a bit lately, so I've been making quite a bit of them. I made 2 more miniature plants for friends overseas over the weekend ;)



Recently, I was looking for something in particular and found these photographs in my collection. I totally forgotten that I have taken these hydrangeas photos....and I was very excited when I saw them.

A few years ago, I went to Melbourne and visited a herb farm, strawberry farm and a flower garden. These were some shots I had of the hydrangeas. Look how soft the colours are....



I recently made some 1:12 miniature scale soft pink hydrangeas.... I love how the soft pink colour turned out. What about you?

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)