Saturday, April 17, 2010

Show and Tell ~ 1:12 Scale Shabby Chic Miniature Plant

Creating continues to be a learning journey for me. I find it easy to create something when I feel strongly for something. When I first saw the photo of my inspiration, it didn't take very long for me to visualize an image in my mind. I quickly worked on it. It didn't work out the first time though as I needed to get the box in the right scale. Threw out the first box and worked on the 2nd box. It worked the 2nd time. Painted it, gave it some old worn feel, and worked on the mini plant.

I like how it looks...shabby chic, yet very adorable with the strawberry motif ;) I have ideas to introduce it in other motifs too.

Mine is only 2cm at its tallest and 1cm at its widest.

Available at my etsy shop: http://www.miniaturepatisserie.etsy.com/










7 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)