Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Not so miniature box

Last week, I was approached by Jqline, an etsy crafter to make her a bigger version of my miniature cake box. What a delight!! I mean, although I've not done a bigger version of that, but I was really quite delighted to try making it since I love wood work. I was really pleased with the end result.

So, you can actually put many different kinds of things in it. Buttons, trims, laces, ribbons, pins, decorations, small items really...

I also took a picture to show how larger it is in comparison with the 1:12 scale box I made.

That gave me a really neat idea! I think I will be releasing these boxes in my shop soon. Look out for it!


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cakebox. Very nice.

    Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Pei Li, thanks so much for making such a cute cake box for me! So happy that you had fun making it. I am very excited and really looking forward to my not so miniature box! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Congratulations!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)