Thursday, April 15, 2010

New 1:12 Miniature Scale Framed Art Applique

I've been really busy lately, both with work in real life, and meeting up with friends. Lingsze came back from Perth for a visit shortly and I had lunch with her. Then had another gathering with 2 other girl friends on Monday, and last Saturday another dinner appointment.

Didn't I say I go in phrases? I'm in the framed art applique mood lately, and made some new ones here. One in white, and one in pink. Both are available at my etsy shop: http://www.miniaturepatisserie.etsy.com/

Once sold, it will be gone!



2 comments:

  1. Te han quedado preciosos, me encantan!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I have an award for you on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)