Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Present For Myself

Am I the only one who has the habit of buying chrismtas present for myself? ;)

How was your Christmas? I hope you had a great one spending quality time with your loved ones.

I worked on Christmas Day ;) But it was not tough, and I had fun chatting with my student who had not been able to come for class for a while. After that, I went to my aunt's place for family gathering and we had a nice Christmas spread for dinner. It was delicious!

Oh and I pampered myself with some christmas presents too which finally arrived in the mail.

Some skincare items which I will be using religiously, plus these are perfect for traveling too since they don't take up too much space.

Tons of face masks!
 

Face Serum

Eye cream


I plan to spend some nice quiet time for cross stitching and watching some movies. :)

I should take a photo of my cross stitch project soon too, which I started 2 months ago?

Maybe for my next post!




1 comment:

  1. Dearest sweet pei li, you are not the only one out there that buy Christmas gifts for yourself! :) I treated myself too for a couple of Christmas treats. :) These looks really nice and yummie! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy mid-week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)