Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Macaron Ornament - Red Macaron - Faux Macaron

These newly whipped macaron ornaments are a special request for a christmas tree :)

Initially piping the snowflake on these was not in the horizon, but I guess it was just the matter of time that we decided to go for it.

I'm so glad this turns out beautifully, and I'm liking these red macarons a LOT right now. Looking at it just makes me happy because the colour is so christmassy!

If anyone fancy some of these, pop me a note! 


3 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet pei li, looking at these macaron ornaments make me happy too! It brighten up my day so much! I really LOVE them and i can't wait to see them on the Christmas tree!! Thank you so much for working so hard on these gorgeous ornaments! Have a lovely merry happy mid-week and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet and beautiful! If I had a tree here in Spain, I would order these for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very pretty! You always always ALWAYS make great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)