Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dollhouse Decor - Home Sweet Home Wooden Sign

This cute shabby dollhouse decor has the word "Home Sweet Home" printed on it.

I made it a little while ago, and as usual forgot about it when I got busy with real life. The other day, I saw it again in my pile of to-do things and took some time to marvel at its cuteness. :)

I know, sometimes I just get a little crazy playing with my own creations, but it helps to fuel my creativity too!

I don't have a dollhouse but I can still enjoy playing miniatures, or taking them out to appreciate their tiny beauty and intricacies.

With that, I shall leave you with this picture. I have many dollhouse decor signs I want to make, and we'll see how many I can come up with!

Have a happy week!


2 comments:

  1. El letrero de entrada es muy tierno. Espero verlo un dia en la puerta de tu casita. Haces realmente cosas hermosas.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest sweet pei li, this sign is soo sweet!!! All your miniature creations are just so beautiful and i am so lucky to have the chance to collect them! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)