Saturday, December 29, 2012

Marie Antoinette Room

Come visit my new friend's Marie Antoinette Room! I had the pleasure knowing Caren when she approached me for some fake macarons. Initially I didn't know how those fake macarons would be used for (they are still in the midst of making by the way) but curiosity got the hold on me. I'm always curious how my customers use these fake macarons :) Caren told me she wanted to decorate her Marie Antoinette inspired room with them, and she shared some precious photos with me.

I was blown away by the room - I know you will too because you can tell a lot of time and effort has been put into the decoration. From the colours, to the wall details, there is just so much to admire and see. Imagine putting on some relaxing music, filling up the room with your favorite scent, resting your feet, sipping tea and eating sweets in this marvelous room. That's what I was thinking when I saw it. :)

I asked Caren if I could possibly share these photos on my blog and I'm so glad she allowed me to, so a very BIG thank you to you, Caren!!

Without much delay, here are a few photos :)

Don't you just love the colour of the wall and all the intricate patterns on the wall? I love it!
Even the fabric print of the chair matches!


The lounge chaise looks incredibly comfortable. Would you enjoy reading a book or napping on it?





Some faux cakes and beautiful decorations:)

More work are planned for this room, so perhaps in the future, I might be able to show you more photos!

I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do. ^ ^


4 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet Pei Li, i am so in love with this room! SO very pretty and the details are amazing. I could spend my whole day there just reading, relaxing and tea! Have a lovely merry happy last sunday of 2012!! Happy new year and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is simply unbelievable. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me parece una habitación fantástica. Te ha quedado genial. Besos y Feliz Año Nuevo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This room is a dream! Very elegant and sophisticated.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)