Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dollhouse Food - Chocolate Dome Desserts

I made these dollhouse food a while ago, but haven't had the right opportunity to show them until today. I have taken some photos couple of weeks ago, but they were not up to my expectations.

I took these again after I had my camera cleaned out. Now I realized that cleaning makes a difference. I love these new photos and I hope you will like them too!

Chocolate dome desserts - I remember I had a chocolate mousse dessert a little while ago, and it was the most delicious thing I've had, even though generally, I'm just not a chocolate fan. However, chocolate goes really well with raspberry, and the chocolate wasn't very sweet. It was just the right combination!

With the taste of chocolate and raspberry in my mind, I created these in dollhouse miniature scale.



2 comments:

  1. Presented just like Christmas everyday! I miss that time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, didn't realize that it reminds you of christmas :))

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)