Saturday, July 9, 2011

Photo of the day

The photo of the day that I'm posting is not related to any dollhouse miniatures today. But I took this photo a couple of days ago, in the late evening. It was the day I came back from my camera "cleansing" session. I found a fungus/mold growing in my beautiful lens, and to be honest, I did not dare to clean it out on my own because I fear scratching the lens. Also, I did not know if the fungus was on the surface or inside the lens. Thankfully it's only on the surface and I had it cleaned free of charge. :) Apparently, it's quite a common issue in where I live, due to high humidity here.

I wanted to test out my cleaned camera again that day and took this shot in the back of my balcony.

A wild plant growing...

Off to get ready for an exciting day :)

1 comment:

  1. It's a pretty plant too!
    :o)
    Do you ever trade/barter your miniatures to people over seas?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)