Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Build Your Own App Using Ovi App Wizard

Did anyone try building your own App using that Ovi App Wizard thingy that's on the left hand side scroll bar of my blog just below my facebook badge?

I thought it was pretty cool and fun. Basically you can build an App which can be downloaded as a mobile phone application. No programming skills needed. I just made an App based on my own blog. It's so easy. Just enter the url of the site of what you would like to make an App for, pick a background, choice of colours, that's it!

This is what it looks like when you are building it. Nothing complicated!


You can click on one of the entries to see what it looks like!


I'll be interested to see what happens after mine gets through! Currently, it tells me that mine is in the review queue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)