Friday, July 8, 2011

Fill In The Blanks Friday - 8 July 2011



1. My plans this summer include nothing special. I live in a country with summer all year round so it doesn't feel special :P .

2. The best summer I ever had was - I can't recall any best summer unfortunately. June holidays as a kid was fun since we were out of school and had time to relax, play and be kids .

3. Summer is lots of ice water, turning on the fan 24/7, preferably eating in air-conditioned places, popsicles, iced pineapples, jellies, anything cold .

4. My favorite summer food is iced pineapple. it's the latest thing I discovered quite a while ago. I would ice the pineapple during afternoon and eat it as dessert after dinner .

5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with iced water or iced lemon tea .

6. My summer uniform consists of shorts and t-shirts .

7. The best thing about summer is having a lot of sunshine; laundry dry super quickly and they smell great .


Hope your summer is off to a great start!

7 comments:

  1. I think you have filled the blanks with the best that can do. Have good days of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eliana, I did try my best at this! lol Have a wonderful summer :)

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. ::iced pineapple:: sounds yummy! I like eating frozen grapes, i assume it is the same?

    ReplyDelete
  4. your summer is like mine :)
    I think my favorite part is the laundry!! yes, it dries so quick and smells super. Singapore sun is a magic worker yes? lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes iced pineapples are the same like frozen pineapples!!

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest sweet pei li, i love reading this! :) I love your ice pineapple idea!

    Oh and yes, the lavender plant will grow purple flowers when it grows bigger. I just pray and hope that i am able to take care of it till it grows purple flowers. I love running my fingers thru it's leaves and smell the heavenly lavender scent on my fingers.

    So happy you adore how i displayed your gorgeous creations! My little packing space is turning into Pei Li's little corner and i just LOVE that! Thank you so much sweet friend!

    Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)