Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Plant - Part 2

Maybe my gut feeling tells me the plant is going to be gone soon, and thankfully I DID take a photo last Saturday. This week, I went to work as usual. I don't remember, was it a Monday or Tuesday, but the other half of the plant has been dug out. No more flowers.

Yesterday, on my way home, I passed by the "empty" styrofoam box and decided to take another peek. Ok the plant is gone, but in its place are some new bulbs. I can't tell what kind of plant it is. So I'll wait for a few weeks/months and see what's that. :)

6 comments:

  1. Dear pei li, i hope someone took that beautiful plant home to grow in his/her garden. Seems like a new chapter opens up in your "On my way to work" adventure. :)

    Oh and i only have a very small tinny little studio but i do love it so much. Sadly, i'm moving soon. My little space is now stack up with empty boxes ~ very messy indeed! :D I will share some photos of my workspace when im settled at the new home. :)

    Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Pei Li, I rather enjoy these episodes on The Plant :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Susan, me too. Just one of those little things that we can amuse ourselves up in our normal day to day activities.....

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was jumping around trying to find new blogs to read, and landed on yours. I don't know what the Plant series is (yet) but I want you to know that I checked out your Etsy shop and adore it.

    Great job!

    Cheers,
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tia!

    Welcome and happy to have you here! Hahaha, the plant series was just something that I see/pass by everyday in my day to day routine, and I just wanted to blog about it. Think there will be a Part 3, 4,5..hopefully!

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so sad that your plant is gone, it was so pretty :D
    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)