Friday, June 1, 2012

Boulangerie Air Dry Clay Workshop

I always let my students pick their own favourite colour when there is something that requires them to paint during my air dry clay workshop. I am always curious to know what colours they choose :D

Some prefer to follow the choice of colour that I use, but I do tell them it's not necessary. Afterall it's their own artwork that they will bring home and they can pick whatever colour they want.

Interestingly though, so far the popular colour choice for the Boulangerie workshop is Mint Green. It seems lots of people love this mint green as it's so soft and pleasant to look at :)

The purpose of this blog post is purely to share my findings on what colours are popular so far...and is not meant to influence future students ;)

Go with your heart....pick the colour you like!

Have a happy weekend!

Please click the link for more details on the Boulangerie Air Dry Clay Workshop.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could take one of your classes. I love mint green, but right now I'm in love with lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest sweet pei li, mint green is really a very pretty color. I have it on my kitchen roombox too. I guess you know by now one day i hope to take your classes. Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mint green has been super popular all over the place from tea sets to clothing. It was seen a lot on the SS 2012 runways! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Audrey! Thanks for letting me know mint green is seen alot on the runways this year. I don't keep up with fashion but it's good to know that it's a in colour :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)