Sunday, August 19, 2018

Dollhouse Miniature Milk Vase with Peonies

Hello everyone! It's already August...in fact mid August! I swear time flies. It's been a year since my life had a major change with added responsibilities. My house is almost completed with the renovations and I'm slowly getting the new furnitures to be delivered into the place. I should be moving in one month's time.

I recently completed this milk vase with peonies. Got this new pink wallpaper a couple of weeks ago. I haven't used a lot of really pink backgrounds for a while. But this fits really well!


Close up of the pale pink peonies.



I'm also thinking of making some blue ones, just because I think they would look nice :D


This set of peonies is available in my shop here.

Have a good week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)