Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dollhouse Miniature Rustic French Basket with Breads

I can't really remember what struck me to make a rustic french basket in dollhouse miniature scale, but it must be after looking through some home decor magazines in that style ;)

I was very intrigued with the idea of something rustic, and so I came up with this neat little basket which I filled it up with french assorted breads.

I thoroughly enjoyed the process of making it, and after adding a little french touch by having a "Boulangerie" label on it, I'm very pleased! Perhaps this would be my next blog giveaway item? :))

I am thinking of having it in other colours too, like blue, aqua green and pink. I typically don't use blue, but for this rustic tray, I'm really eyeing blue. What do you think?

And oh, I'm having another really neat idea to use this dollhouse miniature rustic french basket too, and I'll show you again once I complete it.

Meanwhile, this is available in my dollhouse miniatures website. :)


5 comments:

  1. Dearest swee pei li, i am really LOVING this rustic french basket!! Having them in other colors would be really lovely too! I want one too in white as always and im still giving it some thoughts as to what i would like to store in them so you could work on the measurement. Have a lovely merry happy father's day! Love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Está maravilhosa esta cesta de pães. É possível sentir o quanto estão crocantes... :D
    Um abraço.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jacqueline,

    Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a msg! I'll definitely be working on other colours ;)
    Have a fantastic week!

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the serene feel to it all. can almost smell the waft of freshly baked loaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your bread is very realistic, and I really like the rustic basket! you know always amaze me!
    I am curious to see it in the green country ..
    would be a really nice gift for a give away ... :))
    kisses, Caterina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)