Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Dollhouse Miniature Clay Macarons 1/12 Scale

It's been a while since I attempt a large display of these clay macarons in 1:12 scale. I love how it looks like when it's done, but to be honest, this is a time consuming project ;) I had made some macarons when I have time, but it's not enough to build a display, so I'm still working on it.

But recently I was requested to make one, and since my customer already had a cake shelf, so she only needed the macaron display in a certain measurement that would fit into her cake shelf. We went back and forth a few times to nail down some specific details, and then I was ready to begin this project!

What I enjoy most when working on large projects like this is playing around with colours and finding the best visual arrangement. This took me about a week and a half to complete...

It's been a while I've used my long shelf as a display, but this looks just perfect for the photo shoot!
 




4 comments:

  1. The colors and photo lighting are gorgeous, Pei Li! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest sweet Pei Li, these are so beautiful! I am loving all these beautiful colors. Very inspiring. Happy day and love to you!

    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! So colorful!! :D

    Many mini hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)