Thursday, November 27, 2014

Featured on Buzzfeed.com

I'm so happy that a few of my miniatures made it to buzzfeed.com
Featured items were the pastel macarons glass dome necklace, dollhouse miniature assorted breads and hamentaschen earrings!


See the post here

I am having a fabulous November. It is always such a special month for me. The month started a little blue as I was worried about my health, but I have since found out I am OK and have recovered from the nasty flu. 
I'm feeling very humbled and grateful for the support and love received as a result from the feature, it makes me want to work harder! It's also my birthday month and I accomplished a little personal project (not related to miniatures) that I've been wanting to do for months, and I felt truly joyous. All in all, it has been a fabulous month.

To end off November, I'm having a 10% discount in my Etsy shop. Please use the discount code THANKU14 when you check out to enjoy the discount. Discount expires on 1 Dec 2014.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)