Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Dollhouse Miniature Flowers - White and Blue Flowers Bouquet

I've completed this a little while ago and didn't realize I've not blogged about it!

I remembered making some 1/12 scale white flowers and made it into a bouquet. During that time, I was really inspired by the clean, pristine colors of a real life bouquet I saw and so I got down to make some of them. I was wondering if I should leave it alone or add some leaves to it. I asked for some comments on my facebook page and was really grateful for the many comments I've gotten.


It wasn't hard for me to come up with a decision - I decided to make some dusty miller leaves to go with this bouquet!

I'm so pleased with the result. I'm really loving the soft, calming colors of this bouquet.


Then I decided to make some blue crates to go along with this presentation.



I hope this makes you smile!
_____________

On a separate note, I will be away on some much needed vacation next week from 4 May to 24 May. I am excited and hope to come back with more inspiration! During the time I'm away, my shops will still be opened, but please bear with me - I can only mail out orders when I'm back.

Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)