Sunday, May 27, 2018

Dollhouse Miniature 1/12th Scale Kitchen Buffet Table

I've meant to remake this for the longest time, and finally managed to do so. Truly happy :)

This dollhouse miniature kitchen table measures 8cm tall, 8cm wide and 5.5cm deep.




I'm also slowly clearing some of my old craft books or magazines collection. Various craft books, inspiration books, cross stitch magazines. I'm listing them in the Clearance section in my Etsy shop.  Please feel free to take a look. I'll be listing them slowly over the next few days.

Also, I made some dollhouse miniature teal roses yesterday night.


I'm quite sure this is the first time I made teal roses. I did a search on the internet and most real roses are a little tad dark. I've made them a much lighter shade, which I prefer.

Now waiting for them to dry, and them attach them onto the cupcakes. I'm actually quite curious to see how teal roses look on a cupcake :)

Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)