Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ask me on Twitter!

Hey all, I was just looking on my blog, and realized that there are folks who are actually looking for answers on several topics, one of which is how to use air dry clay. I don't think leaving comments on a blog is a good way to engage in a conversation.
And I don't really know what questions you have in mind...so if you really have a question about air dry clay, try asking me on twitter.
I've just added a Follow Me on Twitter button on the left hand side navigation bar, so just hop on and I believe it's an easier platform to ask me anything if you have a particular question on how to use air dry clay.

See ya! :)


2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)