Monday, May 9, 2011

Dollhouse Miniatures for my friend - Part 2

Remember this post a few weeks ago? My sweet friend Jacqueline is back from the Pipit Wonderful Market and has blogged about her experiences.

Although the market is in Malaysia, and I wasn't around there physically, but I feel I am in this journey together with her. :) Her display is amazing and her Bib purses creations are just too adorable!

The weather is fabulous today, after some rain this morning :)

Have a great day everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Dearest sweet Pei Li, thanks so much for sharing my experience of my first market here on your lovely space! It means the world to me and you were with me there that very day. Your sweet creations was a delight to all visitors that came to my little booth! Thanks so much sweet friend! Love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)