Saturday, May 7, 2011

Miniatures - Blue Flowers and Bread Box

In between editing some miniatures photos and checking out blogs, an idea came to my mind. I quickly assembled a few items and took shots of these.

I experimented making some miniatures blue flowers lately. I matched them around with the other miniatures flowers I've got, but I still like them on their own, with my shabby chic dollhouse miniature bread box.

There is something very tranquil and calming with blue and white. Hence I thoroughly enjoyed these photos.

Hope you enjoy these photos as well, and take a peek at my other miniatures too.




1 comment:

  1. I love the little bread box and the flowers are adorable so dainty i will definately be back to see more !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)