Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dollhouse Miniature - French Chic Gerbera Daisy Plant

I just had this vision of planting a fuchsia gerbera daisy into this planter because I think the colour would be so bright and pretty. Most people might turn away from fuchsia because it's not easy to match such a bold colour - but if it's used properly, it can create such amazing results. I like this combination. I hope it brings a smile to your face!

I can picture this anywhere in your dollhouse.

Available at my dollhouse miniatures store.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!!! You have made the color work so well! What a darling planter and flower!!! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!!!

    http://j-emma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)