Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Clay Sweets Tutorial - Dessert Jelly Tutorial + Dessert Clay Mold

I've finally completed my latest clay sweets tutorial and it's now available in my shop as a bundled purchase!

In this bundled purchase, you will get the dessert jelly tutorial as well as the dessert clay mold.

It took me some time to write and compile this, since I am quite selective when it comes to photos and making sure the whole tutorial gels together and folks can understand what's going on.

I do also intend to publish the dessert jelly tutorial on its own, so do look out for that in a few days' time :)


Learn how to create your own dollhouse miniature jellies!

Now available in my shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)