Saturday, May 4, 2013

Away on Vacation 5-15 May

Just a short note this time round...

I'm going to be away for a much needed vacation break from 5-15 May. It has been a rather stressful 5 months for me this year and I do look forward to having some relaxing down time to unwind.

I am usually not very excited for summer, but this year's summer is going to be colourful for me. I'm really looking forward.

While I'm away, I'm leaving my shops opened. But of course, all orders will only be processed when I'm back. I seek your kind understanding :)


4 comments:

  1. Good for you! Have a wonderful and relaxing time of holiday and rest. ; )
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful holiday :D
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidays sweet pei li!! Have a wonderful merry happy time!! Love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)