Monday, August 29, 2016

Dollhouse Miniature Macarons in Cellophane Bag

I last made this many years ago. Back then, I still didn't know how to make the cellophane bags myself, so when I couldn't find the right ones in the same size, I stopped making them. I did try making them for a while on my own, but it was successful and I shelved the idea away. Recently, I began to revisit the idea and I discovered how to make them myself now. I'm overjoyed!

I love how simple it looks, but with the right colors, it just looks adorable to bits.

I also love placing a few of my favorite pink things and taking a few photos of them altogether.

In other news, I'm planning a rather big trip to the other side of the world, to celebrate my birthday and visiting friends. We'll see how it goes. :)

Off to complete a custom order now. :) Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! Like always :D You're amazing and everything what you do is soo beautifull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Peili, lovely colours. Isn't it great when you discover how to do something that you haven't been able to before! And have fun on your birthday holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clear cello and presentation of your macrons. Your style is clean and sophisticated and Always a Great Pleasure to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. REALLY, UTTERLY CUTE. ;)

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEI! <3 *Muah* Wishing you a FABULOUS ONE full of stars, hopes, and dreams! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Deborah,

    Thank you for the early birthday wishes! It's not here yet, still 2 months away, but Thank you still!! :)

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)