Sunday, August 28, 2016

New Experiment with Swiss Roll

How has everyone's week been? Mine has been fruitful. :) I had been experimenting some new miniature swiss roll cakes or roll cakes, as some may call it. I was trying to experiment making a more complex version of that. I happened to have some fresh air dry clay that I left from the last project. Since I didn't wanted to waste them, I just used the blue clay for the experimentation.

And here was my result!

What made me so happy was that the color turned out quite nicely! The blue matches with the inner fillings of the roll cake. I was so excited with this, because I see many possibilities now that the experimentation turn out well.


And here's the photo with my finger on it.

I might turn it into a real product if I pull this experiment off successfully.

And in other news, I have released a new dollhouse miniature oreo cookie biscuit mold in my shop.


You make dollhouse miniature scale oreo cookies from this mold. The cookies measure approximately 0.85cm wide.

Have a great week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)