Friday, October 9, 2015

Dollhouse Miniature Iron Wrought Grill Fence

TGIF all! I've recently been bitten by the farmhouse style lately, and guess what? This dollhouse miniature iron wrought grill fence was picked up by my sweet customer within minutes after it was listed. ^^ I'm feeling very happy and humbled. I know it's going to a wonderful home :)

My first try at designing my own iron wrought door was blogged here.

This iron wrought grill fence is slightly larger, and whereas the previous one looks more like a garden door to me ;)

White color makes it look more like a farmhouse style decor

I actually made my first one a black colored fence, and that was used as a christmas prop piece, and this was actually my second piece.


A perfect decor piece to compliment your flower arrangements! Making this takes a bit of time, but I'm learning quite a bit and am getting the hang of it. Learning to control the tix is quite crucial in getting neat joints.

I hope to churn out more designs at a later stage :)

Have a beautiful weekend all!

3 comments:


  1. The wrought iron grill fence is simply gorgeous. Wonderful work!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. This old rusty gate is Beautiful!!!! I love the scroll work that you have achieved as well as your Fabulous Aging of it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)