Monday, October 26, 2015

Dollhouse Miniature White Christmas Cake Tower

I don't know if it's too early to post anything related to christmas, since Halloween is not even here yet. But I'm one who has never been the best in scheduling items just in time for the holidays, so I'll just list whatever I've completed.

I think my kind of christmas will be a white and blue themed one this year. I'm drawn to the pristine looking items, that subtly gives you a feeling of calmness and sereneness.


I'm proud to present to you my first dollhouse miniature white christmas cake tower.

Measures 3.9cm tall and 2.5cm wide.


It's available here.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)