Sunday, October 4, 2015

Dollhouse Miniature Pink Cabbage Rose

Hi everyone! It's Sunday here. I wanted to show you a project that I worked on for the past few days. A special customer of mine requested for a dollhouse miniature pink cabbage rose. Before I tried making one, I had to search for an image to take a look. I was imagining a softer pink, but the ones that I saw on the internet were a darker purplish shade.

So, I came up with my own shade. My customer has a thing for pale pink and has also requested for the jug to be painted in pale pink as well!


I was pleased with how it turned out. The petals are very detailed and has that cabbage leaf print. I think she's going to love that!

______________
Also, I've just started an instagram account recently and have been updating it a few times a week. I'm still very new at it. But it would be great to have you to follow me there, I tend to post some pics quickly there with my phone camera. :)

Have a great Sunday all!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this mini cabbage rose.Light colors make something look really sweet.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cabbage rose in this pink shade is gorgeous! Saw your miniatures on your instagram page.
    Fabulous work!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)