Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Flower Quote

I love flower quotes...I feel that I can learn so much about life through them. I was taking a picture of my recent work and unknowingly took a shot which I can be creative with! I wanted to insert a flower quote into this picture which was so suitable and apt.

So true, don't you think?

I don't know, but the appeal of flowers will likely stay in my life :)

Finished a new piece and decided to paint the planter a pale pink color! I am loving the color!

This is on its way to its new home as well! :)


4 comments:

  1. It is just beautiful, and the quote also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precioso trabajo, me encanta.
    Un abrazo
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both the quote and the flower!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful composition! You certainly know how to make things look soft and feminine and Very Very Pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)