Thursday, October 1, 2015

Dollhouse Paper Flower Kit - Hydrangeas

It is becoming extremely rare to find high quality dollhouse paper flower kits. Their quality is great, and makes crafting so much easier and enjoyable. Here is another great dollhouse flower kit featuring hydrangeas. All you need are scissors, paint brushes, water color or acrylic paint, tweezers, ball stylus tool and crafting glue.


In this kit comes almost all the essentials - laser cut petals and leaves. Also included in the kit is the instruction page in black and white with pictures. 

Tip: You should paint and curl your petals and leaves before gluing them to wires so that it is easier to adjust the shape.




You will find it easy to follow with the step and step illustration! You should be able to make about 10 stalks of hydrangeas with the wires provided, and if you have more petals left, simply get some wires and make more!


Now available in my shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)