Thursday, December 15, 2011

Food Jewelry - Pink Rose Cupcake Ring

It has been on my mind for a while to try to attempt making some food jewelry items - especially cupcake ring.

I finally had some time to attempt this.

For my first ring, I can't help it but make it a pink colour, which is my favourite colour. As I was thinking what kind of decorations I wanted to include on the top, I considered sweets which I would like to attempt later, but first I really wanted something very feminine and elegant, so for this one, I included the pink rose too.

My source of inspiration came from looking at the real cupcakes which has flowers on them.

I hope you enjoy this one! Would so love to try out other colours too! So look out for it. :)





8 comments:

  1. Great work -- I love the sweet pink rose. Your design make me smile just by viewing the pictures :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that:) I did see the film and enjoyed it very much. A bit stange too but many nice cakes;),thats most important:) Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious!
    Gorgeous as always :)
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Wellajoy, so happy to know that the pictures make you smile!

    Thanks Christel, just visited your blog yesterday and am drooling over your new workroom :)

    Thank you Stella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely work, so much detail and so small. Amazing!
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way too cute! You should make a DeviantArt account! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)